Wednesday, 6 February 2013

"Blossom wherever you're planted!" and the eruption it caused on facebook

Blossom wherever you're planted!
 
Sometimes that doesn't always work... right conditions aren't always there...sometimes you have to find new ground.
 
  •  
    Haven't been able to get to your book launches. I want one of your books.
     
  •  
     Good point Clayton.
     
  •  
    Sometime though I think if we can't chance our circumstance we have no choice but to change the only thing we can change, and that is how we react to them.
     
  • YES!!!!
     
  • Try to be happy to make someone else happy....that's no way to be
     
  •  
    It's being happy no matter your circumstances! It's about your happiness, nobody else's.
     
  •  
  • Being happy and pretending to be happy are 2 different things.
  •  
    contentment. look it up.
     
  •  
     According to what you call happy.
     
  •  
    Agree with you on that point too Clayton. ( Gee what is happening to me. Twice in one day I am agreeing with a man) lol. You have to find happiness within yourself first and realize that no one else can or should be responsible for someone else's happi...See More
     
  •  
    I'm not arguing with you guys... but everyone had their own version of happy...and content doesn't always mean you are happy.
     
  •  
    Clayton I know some ppl who are miserable and know even it. So if know one points out to them they are miserable then I guess they will be just fine, I have a friend who has been married for years and is dictated to and so on and so forth and my siste...See More
     
  •  
    True... life is what you make it.
     
  •  
     and of course you guys being Christians and me being...well me...you look at things different than I do.
     
  •  
    Well I think of That book. .. The " good book" of couse, as being the instruction manual for life . If you (try) to live by the means in which it describes then it helps. And I say try because no one is perfect. Just forgiven, but I look at it this wa...See More
     
  •  
    Sorry I'm on another roll. Lol I'll stop preaching now l
     
  •  
    Well no offence to you or any other Christians ...I don't believe in having my life dictated to me from a book...just my opinion. sorry if it offends anyone.
     
  •  
    On another note Danica about your book ..... Do you go to the coop much. I could give the money to Christy if you wanted to drop one off there or do u still work at Vernon's restaurant. Maybe she could go there or something.
     
  •  
    Clayton not offended at all, you are not alone in your opinion. That's what's good about life is everyone has their own views on things. Would be boring otherwise. It was
    Nice of the man upstairs to give us a book with the option to read it though
    ...
    See More
     
  •  
    Common sense.... That's how i roll.... No need for a "manual" written by someone else.
     
  •  depends on how common your sense is I guess.