Tuesday, 2 April 2013

TWO time non-Hodgkin Lymphoma survivor

My amazing sister-in-law
 
 


Gina Surette - 36yrs old
$2,932.81
[70 % of goal]
$4,200.00
Apr 14, 2013 4:45 PM
Rock 'n' Roll Edinburgh Half Marathon Run (Halifax)
 
First of all, a HUGE thank you to everyone who made a donation or helped out in any way with fundraising events last year. I was overwhelmed by your generosity and could not have done it without you!

I'm kindly asking for your help once again :-)

I've committed to raise funds (for a second time) in support of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training by participating in the Edingburgh Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon on April 14th, 2013. I’m doing this for so many personal reasons but also for all those who continue to struggle with blood cancers.

I've battled non-Hodgkin Lymphoma twice and this past December marks two years since I've had my stem cell transplant. What better way to celebrate than to train for my second half marathon and fundraise for a great cause! I'm feeling great and ready for this challenge. Please make a donation to support my participation and help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from affecting more lives.

Thanks for your support :-)