Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Ashlynd's Post about Body Image!

It's Ashlynd again! I hope everything is going well for everyone! This post is for those who struggle with body image. Everyone has felt this before, some more than others. I have felt it before, especially when my anxiety was bad! I have felt worthless before, as well. But that was when I turned to God! And He has helped me to realize that there is no such thing  as a physically ugly person, because He makes no mistakes! He made you perfect, just the way you are!  Those added features that He has given you, some which you may not like, are what makes you beautiful and unique!  If He hadn't of added those features, you would not be unique, and different from everyone else!  And if He hadn't of made us unique, we'd all look the same! If you are struggling with body image, just know that you are beautiful, no matter what you look like or what illness you suffer from! You don't have to try to look different for anyone, because you are already perfect in God's eyes, and that's what matters! Share this to anyone you feel needs to hear this, and feel free to let me know your story and if what I've been writing has helped you! <3 XO, Ashlynd