Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Cheap and effective bathroom cleaner

I decided to to put this cleaning concoction together and try it out for myself, after all, I had nothing to lose except maybe grimy stains, right?

This is a photo of the culprit.(my shower stall) As you can see I've already sprayed the shower with my handmade cleaner. Once sprayed I noticed the cleaner was thick enough to coat the stall without running down the sides and down the drain.





Leave the cleaning solution to do its thing for about 30-40 minutes. Some stubborn stains will take a bit of elbow grease, but the most stains will come off with just a swipe of a damp cleaning rag!  The following photo shows you my "AHA" moment!

So what is this cheap, two ingredient miracle solution? Prepare equal amounts of vinegar and dish detergent into a spray bottle. Before you do though, place your measured amount of vinegar in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Yup, you heard right! Voila!